Halifax Provincial Courthouse Halifax, NS
The Halifax Provincial Courthouse was originally constructed in 1860. This project involved the preparation of contract documents necessary for the restoration of the exterior masonry envelope. The scope of work consisted of cleaning the sandstone and granite veneer, minor replacement or repairs to stone veneer, pointing, grouting, voids, repairs to two sets of granite stairs, one being dismantled and re-set and repairs to windows and copper work. Lead coated copper flashing was added to the main string course.