Fan Hang M.Des
Associate, Senior Designer
Fan recently joined the DSRA team, bringing with her over 12 years of experience in the spatial design, furniture design, and graphic design sector. As a designer with experiences of working in Europe, Taiwan and North America, Fan can expertly communicate with different clients and bring creative solutions to the design tasks. Her projects include cinema interior spaces, hotel renovations, and various commercial events such as car launch event, art work exhibition, and visual merchandising.
Fan is accustomed to communicating with her clients before starting any design works. She is familiar with brand analyses, and expert to generate design which reflects the brand image. She always provides a good quality of design works that not only meet with, but also exceed the clients’ expectations. She is an expert in applying her artistic sense to collaborate with architects and engineers to complete big scale public space designs, as well as scenography and art installations for small scale projects.
Fan is interested in discovering new things as she moved from continent to continent. As being passionate in art, music and film, she enjoys enriching her life with the activities which give inspirations to her work. Besides her artistic approach and logic-thinking, she also believes that good details are important for any design works.
- Saint Mary’s University New Arena / New Construction / Halifax, NS / 2018
- FILA Posters and Catalogues / Graphic Design / Shanghai, China / 2017-2018
- BMW Car Launch Event / Scenography / Taiwan / 2015-2018
- TOTO Retail Store Renovation / Renovation and Expansion / Taiwan / 2015
- Kaohsiung Public Library / New Construction / Taiwan / 2013
- China Airlines VVIP Lounge / New Construction / Taiwan / 2012
- Gaumont & Pathé cinemas / New Construction and Renovation / France, Switzerland, Holland / 2006-2011
- Novotel Mercure Ibis Hotel / New Construction and Renovation / France, China, India / 2006-2011