Iliah Lorenz-Luca M.ARCH, NSAA, MRAIC
Senior Associate Architect
Iliah is an Architect at DSRA bringing over ten years of experience in the field of architecture with a portfolio heavily focused on community and institutional projects including education, security and correctional facilities, health care and recreation. She has managed complex projects with multiple phases and security requirements, interfacing with user groups, clients and government departments.
Iliah is able to extract the important information from user groups and clients in order to build consensus within large teams to solve complex problems efficiently and amicably. She is passionate about detail design, building innovation and creating exceptional spaces that support and improve the well-being of communities and institutions.
Iliah has proven ability delivering design, documentation and construction administration services. She is a strong and dedicated team member on any project. She is organized, articulate, and committed to a high level of professionalism and client-centric services.
- Saint Mary’s University CDA Renovation / Renovation / Halifax, NS / 2018 / $850K
- Central NS Correctional Facility / Renovation / Dartmouth, NS / 2018 / $3.5M
- Gairdner Building Renovations: Centre for Environmental Innovation / Renovation and Addition / Sackville, New Brunswick / 2018 / $4.5M
- Science Building / Building Use Audit and Functional Programming / Halifax, NS / 2017
- Park View Education Centre/ Modernization and Upgrades / Bridgewater, NS / 2016 / $11M
- Chief AMB High School/ Addition / Eskasoni, NS / 2014 / $4.5M
- Northeast NS Correctional Facility / New Construction / New Glasgow, NS / 2014 / $30M