Omar Elsherif B.Arch, PMP, LEED® AP, NSAA(Intern)
Omar is an Intern Architect at DSRA Architecture with fifteen years of experience in building design and construction. During the past years of experience Omar has developed exceptional skills in designing, detailing and coordinating large scale projects at all phases, starting from concept design to construction.
Most of Omar’s experience was acquired while working for one of the world’s top 10 engineering and architectural global consultancies. Leading a team of multidisciplinary staff including Architects, Engineers and Technologists, Omar has played key roles on major developments and complex projects ranging from educational and institutional to residential and mixed use.
Continuous learning is among Omar’s highest priorities. Learning and developing his skills enhances his ability to identify, adapt, and respond to the changing needs of work. Working hard to become expert at what he does, knowing his objectives and having a plan on how to achieve them.
He is certified LEED accredited professional in building design and construction since 2012 and certified project management professional since 2014.
Omar believes that we’re building for the next century. The quality and efficiency of our projects must ensure they will be around as long as people need them. Creating something for this world not only be part of it.
- Westwood SGR & Queen Mixed Use Development / New Construction / Halifax, NS / 2019 / $50M
- Saint Mary’s University New Arena / New Construction / Halifax, NS / 2018 / $14M
- Cairo Central Business District/ New Construction / Cairo, Egypt / 2018 / $600M
- Doha Port Redevelopment-Mina District / New Construction / Doha, Qatar / 2017 / $250M
- Grand Mosque Expansions / Expansion and Renovation / Mecca, Saudi Arabia / 2015 / $14B
- Princess Nourah University / New Construction / Riyadh, Saudi Arabia / 2012 / $17B
- Arbift Offices and Residential Tower / New Construction / Dubai, UAE / 2007 / $350M
- Freig Residential Compound / New Construction / Doha, Qatar / 2007 / $120M
- Western City Residential Compound / New Construction/ Dubai, UAE / 2006 / $830M
- Sheikh A.Bin Rashed Tower/ New Construction / Doha, Qatar / 2006 / $320M
- Alsaygh Commercial and Residential Building / New Construction / Dubai, UAE / 2005 / $80